Fairbury City-Wide Business Cleanup
Each year the City of Fairbury sponsors its annual City Wide Business Clean-Up.
Monday - Friday, May 1 - May 5, 2017
THE CITY OF FAIRBURY WILL PROVIDE 1 TON OF FREE DUMPING AT THE TRANSFER STATION FOR BUSINESSES IN THE CITY LIMITS FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 2-6, 2016, 9 A.M. - 4 P.M. ONLY.
- All loads must be onsite at the transfer station between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- This service is limited to BUSINESSES IN THE CITY LIMITES, HAULED BY THOSE BUSINESSES AND FOR MATERIALS FROM THOSE BUSINESSES ONLY.
- MAXIMUM OF 1 TON PER BUSINESS
- Haulers are responsible for tarping all loads and meeting all federal, state, and local guidelines for material transport.
- ALL LOADS WILL BE INSPECTED.
MATERIALS NOT ELIGIBLE include, but are not limited to: Tires, Shingles, Logs, Brush, Stumps, Concrete, Leaves, Grass, Garbage, Ashes, Batteries, Computer Monitors, Paint (in liquid form), Chemicals and ALL LIQUIDS.
IT SHALL BE UP TO THE DESCRETION OF THE ON SITE WORKERS AS TO WHAT MATERIALS ARE OR ARE NOT ELIGIBLE!