AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
NOTICE: The regular meeting of the Jefferson County Board of Commissioners will be held in the commissioner’s room. Attendees are encouraged, but not required to utilize Zoom access. Information is available at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ or see Zoom access information at the bottom of the page. *
DATE: May 10, 2022 9:00 a.m.
· Call to order
· The open meetings act has been posted in the room and at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ for anyone to view.
· Attendance by observation
· Pledge of Allegiance
· 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
NOTE: Items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.
1. Approve 5-3-2022 minutes
REGULAR AGENDA – DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
· 9:15 a.m. – Kylie Rohr, deputy assessor – closed session – personnel
· 9:30 a.m. – Tobin Buckanan – director First National Capital Markets – discuss industrial development bond financing for Westin Foods
· Short Agenda – Primary Election Day
· Approve claims and/or payroll
· Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Kristina Riggle, Jefferson County Clerk
The Above Agenda Is Open Until 24 Hours Prior To The Meeting And Is Subject To Change To Include Emergency Items.
*Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81891951121?pwd=QlJzZFdmRGhTZlJYMlNtUERmblZSdz09
Meeting ID: 818 9195 1121
Passcode: 917445 Dial by your location +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C.) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)