(Located inside Tatro Chiropractic Clinic) (402) 729-5440 – Call for a FREE hearing test! Steve Florer is a board certified hearing aid specialist with a bachelor of science degree from Kansas State University and has been serving the Fairbury area for over 25 years. Florer is a member of the National Board For Certification In Read more [...]
Place Category: Local Healthcare Providers
P.O. Box 277
JCH&L in Fairbury, Nebraska offers a 17-bed Critical Access Hospital facility in Fairbury, Neb., and a family medicine physician’s clinic, The Fairbury Clinic.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional healthcare experience for every patient, every time. Our vision is to be the most trusted partner for a lifetime of healthcare.
Jefferson Community Health and Life in Fairbury, Nebraska provides its patients with access to many specialists who provide outpatient services right here at home.
The staff continually monitors the use of existing services and the need for new services. JCH&L wants to offer the kinds of service you need and want
Services Offered Include:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Complete scope of care: acute, outpatient, obstetric, skilled, intermediate and long-term care
- Up-to-date surgical and anesthesia services
- Radiology services, including MRI, CT scanning, vascular studies, ultrasound, mammography, nuclear medicine, and osteoporosis screening
- On-site laboratory services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Respiratory therapy and home oxygen
- Family-centered obstetric care
- Social Services
- Occupational health
- Support groups
- Health and Wellness Information
- JCH&L – family medicine clinic
- JCH&L- Burkley Fitness Center – community wellness center
- JCH&L Plymouth Clinic-family medicine clinic, 316 N. Madison Ave, Suite 200, Plymouth