Place Category: Local Healthcare Providers
The Jefferson Community Health and Life Burkley Fitness Center was constructed to offer residents of the greater Jefferson County, NE and northern Kansas areas access to comprehensive wellness and fitness facilities, programs and services.
Established in 1996, the Jefferson Community Health and Life Burkley Fitness Center continues to expand and improve its offerings, in order to meet the needs of our clientele.
The Jefferson Community Health and Life Burkley Fitness Center is part of Jefferson Community Health and Life.
The Jefferson Community Health and Life Burkley Fitness Center in Fairbury, Nebraska offers a wide spectrum of wellness and fitness services. The facility is available for use to members and guests. Memberships may be purchased monthly or annually. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Modern Facilities Include:
- Lap Pool & Hot Tub
- Activity Court
- Locker room and Shower Facilities
- Exercise Bikes, Cross Trainers, Steppers, Versa Climber, Treadmills, Smith Universal Cable Crossover Machine, piece Magnum Strength System, Rowing Machine, Arm Bike, Recumbent Bikes, Computerized Expresso Bikes, Nu Step, Free Weights, Weight Machines
- Complete array of dumbbells
- Walking Track and large floor exercise area
Personal training available by appointment, call (402) 729-6139 or Click Here for a complete schedule of events and available classes.
Check out the following upcoming events:
- Hope Crisis Center 10K/2M Run/Walk
- Fairbury Cycling Tour