From caring for you and your growing family to supporting mature adult health, the care team at Plymouth Clinic provides coordinated care that inspires healthy living for patients of all ages. Our family medicine services include: SERVICES Diagnosis and treatment of the health needs of all ages Preventative care and physical exams Acute medical condition Read more [...]
Place Category: Local Healthcare Providers
If no answer or after hours call (402) 729-3351 (Jefferson Community Health and Life)
-If you have a true medical emergency, call 911-
Jacki Moellenberndt, Office Manager, ext. 114
Provider appointments available
9 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
7:40 a.m. -11:40 a.m. and 1:20 p.m. to 3:50 p.m.
Clinic business office begins taking appointments at 8:30 a.m.
SERVICESDiagnosis and treatment of the health needs of all ages
- Preventative care and physical exams, including our Women’s Health Day experience
- Acute medical condition treatment (tonsillitis, urinary tract infection, upper respiratory infection, skin infection, etc.)
- Chronic medical condition treatment (diabetes, heart disease, COPD, arthritis, etc.)
- Minor surgeries and procedures
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of bone and joint concerns
- Pregnancy tests
- Laboratory services
- Radiology services
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA scan)
Staff includes four board certified family physicians, Dr. RA Blatny, Dr. Craig Shumard, Dr. Rick Blatny Jr., Dr. B.A. Wergin. There are also four board certified physician assistants on staff: Jessica Borrenpohl, P.A.-C., Kelsey Cherry, P.A.- C., Tyler Maguire, P.A.-C, and Doug Ruzicka, P.A.-C.
The Fairbury Clinic accepts most major health insurance plans, Medicare and Medicaid. You may check with our office staff to see if your insurance is accepted.
The health services of Jefferson Community Health & Life include primary care and family medicine at Fairbury Clinic. The physicians and providers at Fairbury Clinic offer a wide range services for patients of all ages. Click here to view more information about each of our physicians, their specialties, experience and more.