Mission: Dignity in Life Located just off of Highway 15 in Fairbury, Nebraska, Heritage Care Center became the first skilled nursing facility in the Vetter Health Services family in 1975. It has a long history of providing high-quality care and services, plus a safe and welcoming environment for residents. Heritage Care Center can accommodate up Read more [...]
Place Category: Local Healthcare Providers
P.O. Box 277
Jefferson Community Health and Life in Fairbury, Nebraska offers a 17-bed Critical Access Hospital facility in Fairbury, Neb., and a family medicine physician’s clinic, The Fairbury Clinic.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional healthcare experience for every patient, every time. Our vision is to be the most trusted partner for a lifetime of healthcare.
Jefferson Community Health and Life in Fairbury, Nebraska provides its patients with access to many specialists who provide outpatient services right here at home.
The staff continually monitors the use of existing services and the need for new services. JCHL wants to offer the kinds of service you need and want
Services Offered Include:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Complete scope of care: acute, outpatient, obstetric, skilled, intermediate and long-term care
- Up-to-date surgical and anesthesia services
- Radiology services, including MRI, CT scanning, vascular studies, ultrasound, mammography, nuclear medicine, and osteoporosis screening
- On-site laboratory services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Respiratory therapy and home oxygen
- Family-centered obstetric care
- Social Services
- Occupational health
- Support groups
- Health and Wellness Information
- Jefferson Community Health and Life Fairbury Clinic – family medicine clinic
- Jefferson Community Health & Life Burkley Fitness Center – community wellness center