From caring for you and your growing family to supporting mature adult health, the care team at Plymouth Clinic provides coordinated care that inspires healthy living for patients of all ages. Our family medicine services include: SERVICES Diagnosis and treatment of the health needs of all ages Preventative care and physical exams Acute medical condition Read more [...]
Place Category: Local Healthcare Providers
P.O. Box 277
JCH&L in Fairbury, Nebraska offers a 17-bed Critical Access Hospital facility in Fairbury, Neb., and a family medicine physician’s clinic, The Fairbury Clinic.
Our mission is Inspiring healthy living by providing exceptional health and life services for every person, every time. Our vision is to be the most trusted partner for a lifetime of health.
Jefferson Community Health and Life in Fairbury, Nebraska provides its patients with access to many specialists who provide outpatient services right here at home.
The staff continually monitors the use of existing services and the need for new services. JCH&L wants to offer the kinds of service you need and want
Services Offered Include:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Complete scope of care: acute, outpatient, skilled, intermediate and long-term care
- Up-to-date surgical and anesthesia services
- Radiology services, including MRI, CT scanning, vascular studies, ultrasound, mammography, nuclear medicine, and osteoporosis screening
- On-site laboratory services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Respiratory therapy and home oxygen
- Social Services
- Occupational health
- Support groups
- Health and Wellness Information
- Family Medicine Clinic–Jefferson Community Health and Life Fairbury Clinic
- Jefferson Community Health and Life Plymouth Clinic-, 316 N. Madison Ave, Suite 200, Plymouth
- Jefferson Community Health and Life Burkley Fitness Center – community wellness center