AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
NOTICE: The regular meeting of the Jefferson County Board of Commissioners will be held in the commissioner’s room. Attendees are encouraged, but not required to utilize Zoom access. Information is available at www.co.jefferson.ne.us or see access information below. *
DATE: January 19, 2021 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. The open meetings act has been posted on the wall in the back of the room and on the County website www.co.jefferson.ne.us for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Mary Banahan, assessor – reaffirmation of permissive exemptions listing; new applications and applications to be reviewed after hearing notice is published
NOTE: Items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.
1. Approve January 12, 2021 minutes
2. Review/sign CDBG semi-annual report
REGULAR AGENDA – DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:15 a.m. – Hwy Dept. – report on department; permits
2. 9:45 a.m. – Matt Schultz, sheriff – discuss possible contribution to training tower; budget
3. 10:00 a.m. – General Assistance
4. 10:15 a.m. – Review courthouse mask mandate
5. 10:30 a.m. –
6. 10:45 a.m. –
7. 11:00 a.m. –
8. Approve claims/payroll
9. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Kristina Riggle, Jefferson County Clerk
The Above Agenda Is Open Until 24 Hours Prior To The Meeting And Is Subject To Change To Include Emergency Items.
*Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 818 9195 1121
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C.) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)