AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
NOTICE: The regular meeting of the Jefferson County Board of Commissioners will be held in the commissioner’s room. Attendees are encouraged, but not required to utilize Zoom access. Information is available at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ or see Zoom access information at the bottom of the page. *
DATE: August 24, 2021 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. The open meetings act has been posted on the wall in the back of the room and at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
NOTE: Items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.
1. Approve minutes of August 17, 2021
2. Resolution 2021-18 set fire districts/historical society levies
3. Approve special designated liquor license for Tooleys LLC on 9-18-2021 at the 4H building for a fundraiser
4. Sign purchase agreement for sale of Lot 5, Block 22 Original Town of Fairbury, except railroad right-of-way to Tooleys LLC
REGULAR AGENDA – DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:15 a.m. – Brian Blobaum, CPA – final budget review
2. 9:45 a.m. – Alan Rosenthal, ambulance director – report on department
3. 10:00 a.m. – John McKee, emergency manager – report on departments, quotes for generator at Crystal Springs tower, ARPA funds, Pictometry/Eagleview amendment to current contract.
4. 10:30 a.m. – Joe Casson, county attorney – closed session – strategy
5. 10:45 a.m. –
6. 11:00 a.m. – Devin Lovgren – Food Freedom Act
7. 11:15 a.m. –
8. Approve claims/payroll
9. Comments by the Public
10. Noon – lunch
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Jefferson County Clerk
The Above Agenda Is Open Until 24 Hours Prior To The Meeting And Is Subject To Change To Include Emergency Items.
*Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81891951121?pwd=QlJzZFdmRGhTZlJYMlNtUERmblZSdz09
Meeting ID: 818 9195 1121
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C.) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)