AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
DATE: October 13, 2020 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. The open meetings act has been posted on the wall in the back of the room and on the County website www.co.jefferson.ne.us for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Approve/sign Resolution 2020-20 Tax Levies
NOTE: Items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.
1. Approval of October 6, 2020 minutes
2. Declare 1991 GMC truck, 2001 F150 truck, 2003 Load King lowboy trailer, 1974 Seaman travel mixer, 1961 welder & trailer, 1974 #63 roller, a homemade barricade trailer and a 1979 Fruehauf dump trailer as surplus property from the highway department.
3. Sign sub-recipient agreement for NEMA – SE Region Homeland Security Grant Program 20-SR 31007-01
REGULAR AGENDA – DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:15 a.m. – Computer I.T. – report on department
2. 9:30 a.m. – Approve/sign FOP #86 Contract – effective 1-1-2021
3. 9:45 a.m. – Review/sign $2,610,823 EDA Financial Assistance Award documents for the ECP West road project
4. 10:00 a.m. – Mary Banahan, assessor – closed session – personnel
5. 10:15 a.m. –
6. 10:30 a.m. –
7. 11:00 a.m. –
8. Approve claims &/or payroll
9. Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Kristina Riggle, Jefferson County Clerk
The Above Agenda Is Open Until 24 Hours Prior To The Meeting And Is Subject To Change To Include Emergency Items.