The Boy Scouts is a “boy” lead group with adult advisement. The opportunities are only limited by their imagination.
Boy Scouting is for boys 11 to 17 years of age. Boys also may become Boy Scouts if they have earned the Cub Scouting Arrow of Light Award and are at least 10 years old or have completed the fifth grade and are at least 10 years old.
Fairbury Troop 302 Activities Include:
- Scout camps in Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming not to mention other states
- Annual “Pancake Breakfast”
- Meetings every other Sunday Night at 7 pm at the American Lutheran Church
- We concentrate on outdoor skills, including knot tying, lashing, fire building and more
- We are very proud to help many boys achieve the rank of “Eagle Scout”
- We have attended several “High Adventure Camps” such as:
- Canoeing 50 miles down the Missouri River
- Backpacking in the mountains of Colorado and Wyoming
- Whitewater rafting in Colorado
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling in Colorado