Cub Creek Recreation Area: Cub Creek is located three miles west and four and a half miles south of Plymouth. A 40 acre lake sits on 95 aces of land that offers camping, fishing, swimming, boating and hunting. There are camping facilities, a shelter, picnic tables, fire grates, restrooms and available drinking water. All types of motorized boats are allowed and can be launched from the boat ramp. There is also a designated swimming area. The lake is stocked with channel catfish. 718 Road and 575 Avenue, Cub Creek.
– All campers must register (this include motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, and tents)
– Fee is $20/day (electrical) or $5/day (non-electrical)
– A late fee of $100 will be charged in camper is not registered within 30 minutes of arrival
– Campsite permit expires at 5:00pm. Campsite must be vacated by 5:00pm unless you re-register
– Camping is first come, first served. No reservations.
– Tent camping sites are not marked
– Camping is not allowed under picnic shelters
– Camping is limited to 14 days per 30 day period
– Only one camper allowed per electrical campsite
– Detach and place receipt on post or windshield where visible
– Insert fee inside provided envelope, and deposit in registration drop box
– Checks can be made to (LBBNRD) Lower Big Blue NRD
71870 575th Ave, Plymouth NE 68424