AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
NOTICE: The regular meeting of the Jefferson County Board of Commissioners will be held in the commissioner’s room. Attendees are encouraged, but not required to utilize Zoom access. Information is available at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ or see Zoom access information at the bottom of the page. *
DATE: March 21, 2023 9:00 a.m.
· Call to order
· The open meetings act has been posted in the room and at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ for anyone to view.
· Attendance by observation
· Pledge of Allegiance
· 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization – Leroy Bast, treasurer – BVCA vehicle exemptions
NOTE: Items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.
1. Approve 3-14-2023 minutes
REGULAR AGENDA – DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
· 9:15 a.m. – Hwy Department – report on department, permits, discuss skid loader bids
· 9:45 a.m. – Marci Fehlhafer, CASA – use of courthouse grounds for Child Abuse Prevention month
· 10:00 a.m. – General Assistance
· 10:15 a.m. – Planning and Zoning committee briefing on proposed wind regulations
· 11:30 a.m. – Jefferson County Historical Society – depot roof repair funding request
· Meeting will recess until Thursday, March 23rd to reconvene at 7 p.m. at the 4H building at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds for the public hearing on the proposed updates to the wind regulations.
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Kristina Riggle, Jefferson County Clerk
The Above Agenda Is Open Until 24 Hours Prior To The Meeting And Is Subject To Change To Include Emergency Items.
*Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81891951121?pwd=QlJzZFdmRGhTZlJYMlNtUERmblZSdz09
Meeting ID: 818 9195 1121
Passcode: 917445 Dial by your location +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C.) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)